Thursday, July 12, 2007

So that there is hope in the future

We all have that day when we wake up and just have no clue as to what to do with our lives. You may have just realized that existence in pointless or dropped out of school it is the same feeling. ‘What do I do now…? What should I do with myself all day? How do I go on?’

I know. I advertise this problem- how often have you heard me say “I don’t know what to do with myself? Also, many friends have recently come to me with this problem. Looking for wisdom or answers or my mom to find them a new job….The one thing that I have come up with that seems to work is small steps. Stop looking at the big picture, there is no point. We just don’t have any control over that. Pick one thing to be excited about at a time. Ice Cream. Harry Potter. Once you get the hang of it, you can plan it out a little further, but start with small steps.

Things that I am excited about right now:

John.
Book 7 of Harry Potter
Moving in to my sweet new Apt.
Jer & Adam- best roommate ever!
Shadow Art Fair
Going Camping again soon
Sunday Soccer

What are you excited about?

No comments: